i found by accident a website called "marvilix" from israel that provides sms sending from their website. it looks like a real company but it is actually a scam.
The company does not show any signal of being a real company or having any type of human-contact staff.
It looks programmed by some kid and when you pay for tokens through PayPal it doesn't even give you an invoice.
i loaded there a few bounch of dollars for the sms service and it never worked. when i tried to make contact with them there was no answer and the money was never refunded. be careful with this type of sites and save your money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Stealing money from customers
- Reason of review:
- scam and robbery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sms Sending
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "i found by accident a website called "marvilix" from israel that provides sms sending from their website. it looks like a real company but it is actually a scam. The company..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."